Call, fax or email us
- Phone (Arts Access Victoria reception): 03 9699 8299 (international: +61 3 9699 8299)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect on social media
- Facebook: facebook.com/Otherfilmfestival
- Instagram: instagram.com/otherfilmfest
- Twitter: twitter.com/otherfilmfest
- YouTube: youtube.com/artsaccessvictoria
Visit our office
The Other Film Festival is located at the Arts Access Victoria office on the ground floor of 222 Bank Street (cnr Fishley St), South Melbourne, which is off Clarendon Street (just up from the South Melbourne Town Hall). At the entrance, there is a ramp with handrails to our reception area, and our toilets are fully accessible for wheelchair users.
The AAV office is open Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays), 10am to 4pm.
- Route 1 (high-floor tram): Stop 25, Park Street and Cecil Street (not an accessible stop)
- Route 112 (high-floor tram): Stop 128, Clarendon Street and Dorcas Street (not an accessible stop)
- Route 96 (this is the only low-floor accessible tram that services South Melbourne): Stop 127, South Melbourne Station (wheelchair accessible)
There is limited paid and free 1-hour and 2-hour parking (including accessible parking spaces) available near our office, on Bank Street, Park Street, Cecil Street, Dorcas Street and Ferrars Street.
Find out more about accessible parking in the City of Port Phillip.
The closest train stations are Southern Cross Station (~2kms) and Flinders Street Station (~2.5kms). From Southern Cross, you can connect to the 12 or 96 trams; from Flinders Street, you can connect to the 1 tram.